Sunday, April 6, 2014

Little....trust

Hey there baby,
This weekend has been stressful
Mum has shed many a tear
But today as I sat in church I was reminded that nothing is mine
My health
The money I earn
The job I have
None of it is mine
And the only thing I need or should want is Jesus.
He should be (is) enough.
I forget this in hard times.
I needed to be reminded.
I am thankful for our church
for it's reminder to me today.
Though even though Hoopeston is temporary,
God provided us with a place to hear truth each week.
So rather than wallow in my fear about what will happen
or my anger of wrongs done to me
I will rest in God's peace.
This week will be better.
If only for the reason that I know all I need is Jesus.
I'm excited for our next doctors appointment.
I'll hear your little heart beating this Thursday.
Your papa is excited that it's only two weeks
and we will answer the question: boy or girl?
I hope that when you go through hard times
I'll be a good mommy and point you to Jesus
And even when I don't I hope he tugs your heart to himself. 
Grow Strong Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment