Saturday, April 12, 2014

Little....Titles are hard

Hey there baby,
I can't think of a good name for this post
But I'm over it.
On Thursday I heard your heart beating again.
Always magical and also a relief.
Since you haven't been on the move much lately
it's easier to worry about you.
I don't know if I stated this in previous blogs
but I HATE doctors.
We shouldn't hate.
But seriously, I do.
It's not that I have it out for particular ones
or them as a whole
It's just the fear I have that they'll give me bad news.
Or that the poking and prodding will inflict so much pain.
But I've come a long way. 
The first doctor visit with you
I still had an anxiety attack in the waiting room.
Luckily Papa was there with me.
But after seeing you
I suddenly look forward to being there.
Every appointment can't come soon enough.
Unfortunately I have to wait 4 weeks each time.
But not this week.
No, I get to see your cutieness two weeks from my last appointment.
Papa is planning on coming too!
We're going to (hopefully) find out if you are a boy or girl.
Please cooperate. 
Papa won't let me even think of names until we know a gender.
So again, please cooperate.
It's been two weeks since I last tossed my cookies.
Who knew I'd ever be celebrating a gain in weight.
The doctor wasn't concerned that we haven't gained very much.
Which is nice because it's still hard at times
for mum to be 100% on board with all these changes to her body.
So we will rejoice at 3lbs.
And freedom from morning sickness (at the moment).
And praise the Lord that you are growing strong.
Love you baby

No comments:

Post a Comment