Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Little......Oh happy week

Hey there baby,
So despite the sinus infection
which I am blessed to say is almost gone
and your papa having fevers
I am SO excited for this week.
It's only Tuesday but it's fantastic.
I've been rocking at work.
Meaning no procrastination.
Getting stuff done.
Hanging with cutie kids
who don't know why they aren't able to see you.
But TOMORROW...
we get to find out if you are a boy or a girl!
I'm so excited!
Maybe that is why tonight you're moving.
This is the most I've felt you...ever.
Papa is cute and has everything planned for tomorrow.
I don't know if I'll be able to focus at work.
and to top it off
on THURSDAY...
I get to see my BEST FRIEND!
Your honorary aunt Alyssa Patton.
So much happiness.
And even though Holy Week has ended
I feel like the message this year
to remember that Jesus not only rose from the dead
but is continually with us
has been a great reminder to me.
Each day I need to live for and with Jesus.
I've been struggling with that a lot.
It seems like my first choice is always me.
But when I think about the cross
it's much easier to want Jesus to be first.
I want that to continue far past this happy week.
Just like it should.
Well baby....
I can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Grow Strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment