Saturday, March 29, 2014

Little...Lets brag about that guy again

Hey baby,
So I know I've already posted about your papa
but after yesterday I feel the need to brag about him again.
Mum had a really bad day yesterday.
I woke up around 4:30am with a migraine
and it didn't start to even remotely subside until 5:30pm
So your papa got stuck with the all day chore of taking care of me.
Migraines pretty much rule your day if you get them
Little movements, noises, light everything makes your brain feel
as though it may just explode.
When mommy gets a migraine she almost always pukes.
Yesterday was no different.
I broke my record of 2 throw ups in a day with that migraine
I almost hit 4 but was finally able to keep down dinner.
So our record currently sits at 3.
This time I can't even blame you or the hormones.
Apparently it relieves the pressure on your brain.
But it really didn't work.
So papa had to clean up after me.
And he got to giggle with me as I cried over the fact that
 I didn't always make it directly into the toilet.
Gross, I know.
He went to the store to get me gingerale to settle my stomach.
That seems to be the only thing I can vomit and not
become even more nauseated over.
He did the household chores.
He make dinner for us.....the only meal I could keep down.
He comforted me when I stressed about
not being able to feed you enough/well.
He called me beautiful
despite the broken capillaries all over my face
as a sign of a good long day spent over a toilet.
He pretty much took on the role of care giver.
He is incredibly good at that.
I wanted to tell you all of this
Even the icky stuff
so that you know your papa is completely capable of caring for you.
I'm so excited for that day.
Can't wait to meet you.
Grow strong baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment