Monday, March 24, 2014

Little...wives tales

Hey there baby,
In a little over a month we get to find out if you are a boy or girl.
I realize that none of these will help with knowing what you are
but I thought it would be fun to see if the wives tales can predict anything.
So I'm picking a few wives tales and we'll see what happens in 5 weeks.
1: Which side mom sleeps on
if it's the right, girl, left, boy.
Result: I sleep mostly on the right....and my back
which apparently isn't good once we get father along
but I can't help it and wake up that way anyways.
2: If daddy gains weight
If he does you are a girl, if not you are a boy
Dad never gains weight haha.
He may have because he can't work out right now but I doubt that is related to you.
so I guess....boy.
3: morning sickness
no morning sickness=boy, morning sickness=girl
well you're definitely a girl by this measure.
4:Cravings
meats, cheese, salty=boy, sweets=girl
Man I love me some cheese fries with bacon so boy.
5:Headaches
More headaches=boy Fewer=girl
Uh more. And it is no fun.
6:Heart Rate
above 140=girl Below=boy
You have a strong girlish heartbeat.
Well it looks like the odds are pretty much even.
I'd say what I think you are, but if you aren't that I don't want you to feel bad later on.
We love you no matter what. 
I can't wait to meet you baby Wiedeman.

No comments:

Post a Comment