Friday, March 21, 2014

Little....moments and movements and wishes

Hey there baby!
FINALLY mum and papa get a break from the craziness.
We are all going to visit your grandpa(grandma is in St. Louis) and some of your aunts and uncles.
Mummy has been so tired lately, and I think I'm losing my mind.
I can't remember anything anymore.
I wanted to tell you to keep a moving baby.
I've only felt you twice but it's like magic.
I'm glad you enjoyed the music I played. 
Ahh I just felt you a moment ago.
That's 3 times.
I really like that.
Thanks for letting me know you are still there.
I guess you are a popular topic with my kiddos.
At PT conferences mom's congratulated me on my apple sized baby.
Haha those kids are almost as excited to meet you as I am.
They keep asking when they get to see you.
I know papa is excited to meet you.
I feel bad for him when I can feel you move and he can't yet.
Soon you'll be bigger and I'll let you nudge him too.
Keep growing strong!


No comments:

Post a Comment