Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Little ... foodie problems

Hey there baby,
I'm not sure why you seem to hate everything with any flavor.
I'm close to giving up on cooking.
And well ,eating is interesting too.
Apparently you are not a fan of mexican rice.
Or of Asparagus or porkchops.
We didn't last long on either of those meals.
Apparently the peanut butter and banana snack was icky too.
You are going to be picky aren't you?
Thanks for keeping it outside of work.
They already think I'm weird with the copious amounts of bathroom trips.
I thought that was supposed to happen later...
I don't think you'd stay a secret much longer at work even if I wanted you to.
But I'd prefer it if we keep the upchucking to ourselves.
No one needs to hear/deal with that.
Plus it's comical to gross out papa.
He handles it well. 
I think I just need an outlet sometimes. 
I tell him all my woes.
And you too...even if you don't respond
Honestly, neither does papa. He just say's "that's nice"
and moves on.
Pregnancy is no vacation.
But I venture to guess it's going to be easier than parenthood.
So I should count my blessings right?
I guess I can go bland and cold for a while. 
If this were a diet thing I'd never last,
but knowing it's for you gives me far more motivation.
Only for you.
I love you, you sweet thing.
Grow Strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment