Wednesday, February 19, 2014

To our little

Hey there baby

I can't begin to fully express the love your papa and I already have for you.
 I admit that I also have daily fears over you as well.
 I hope you are growing strong.
 Yesterday your mum and dad went to their first doctors appointment.
 I saw you for the first time.
 My heart was bursting with joy when I saw your tiny legs kicking, and your heart all a flutter. 
The nurses loved that you looked like a key in one of your pictures.
 They say we should incorporate it into your name. 
Looks like I swallowed a key

We will see about that.
 Your little nose is so cute, but be prepared that you're bound to have a honker like mommy and daddy.
 I'm glad to know your heart is beating strong.
167BPM
 I didn't think we'd be able to hear it since you decided to try and hide for that part.
 I think about you every single day and I pray for you to be healthy.
 I know that no matter what, you are our gift from God and that he loves you even more than we can. 
I can't wait for you to get to know him.
I hope that your heart follows Christ's.
I'm scared to lead you in that.
But you belong to him, so I will trust in his plan.
We're telling your grandparents, aunts, and uncles on Sunday.
I know they will love you too.
Mum is not enjoying keeping you a secret.
Dad is still trying to come to the realization that you are really in my tummy.
You will be let down by us all your life.
We will undoubtedly make mistakes.
We aren't perfect, but we have known perfection.
His name is Jesus.
 And He will make everything new in it's time.
So forgive us when we fail.
And know that we desire to love you like Christ does.

Oh and a few more things...
Thank you for letting me avoid morning sickness
Even though Cheerios smell like vomit

No comments:

Post a Comment