Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Dear little...

Hey baby,
So you are no longer a secret.
I think the families are pretty excited over you.
I know mum and dad are.
Mommy is sick today so we get to spend some down time in bed drinking concoctions
and eating soup to get better.
Be safe baby, be healthy.
Uncle Joshua is pretty excited about you.
He liked the way we told him you were coming.
Grandma and Grandpa Stelzer are pretty happy too.
You're their first grandchild.
But you won't be alone.
You have LOTS of cousins to meet.
One is coming very soon.
We're excited to meet him too.
He'll only be about 7 months older than you.
I bet you two will be friends.
Mommy had her student tell the teachers she has you in her tummy.
It was pretty funny, because they didn't believe him right away.
I love showing people your picture.
I love reliving the moment I first saw you do your acrobatics.
I can't wait to feel you .
Grow strong baby.
See you in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment