Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Little....Impatience

Hey there baby boy.
It's official we've made it past the danger zone.
Now that you are considered in the realm of full term
You are allowed to come any day.
Two more weeks before your due date
But if you want to come and meet us early....
I wouldn't be opposed.
Papa will start work in two weeks.
God has really been good to us here.
I still struggle with trusting him daily
but I'm working on it.
I can't wait to meet you.
People have to remind me to be patient.
And that first time moms often go past their due date.
Don't get any ideas.
If you wait too long papa won't get all the snuggles
because unfortunately he'll have to go straight back to work.
I think everything is ready.
Everything except maybe me.
and well you still don't have a crib in your room
But I'm planning on the bassinet for a while anyway.
Gotta keep you close my dear.
I'm becoming enormous.
and no longer have any perception as to how big the belly is
meaning I bump into everything. 
Insurance is still iffy.
But I'm almost to the point of not caring.
Fortunately with papa's job
we'll be able to have it for you once you arrive.
But for now, we're just waiting.
Waiting to meet you.
Waiting on the next step.
And hopefully taking advantage of this time of togetherness
while we can.
Grow Strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment