Sunday, July 20, 2014

So Very Pregnant

Hey there Micaiah,
So today I feel very pregnant.
I'm going through the whole 1st trimester nausea again.
Minimal episode of upchucking this trimester though.
Still happens but fortunately not like before.
I took a two hour nap this afternoon.
Wow what a lump I am.
I could have slept even longer too!
You have learned this new trick
Where you pinch a nerve in my leg
And cause the entire thing to go numb.
Thats fun.
*walk walk walk, searing pain/numbness, immobility*
It is somewhat comical though.
I think people wonder about my sanity.
Things in STL are still moving slowly.
But my outlook on it all has been better this week.
Papa has a phone interview coming up.
Hopefully that turns into something.
Tomorrow marks one month since our move.
And Tuesday we get into our apartment.
Finally have some things figured out for your birth.
I will meet some of the midwives for the birthing center on Thursday.
I'm excited for you to arrive. 
And getting to the point of being 
SO OVER PREGNANCY.
I just want to meet you.
I want to see your little face.
Get to know your personality.
I love you...but I don't know you.
I'm ready to start getting to know you.
But come on your time.
And Grow Strong Micaiah James.

No comments:

Post a Comment