Thursday, May 8, 2014

Little.....Punching Bag

Hey there baby boy.
So this week and last have been an adventure in mommyhood.
You have been quite the active fellow.
I pretty much feel you everyday.
I'm also quite sure I've become your punching/kicking bag.
I'm usually alright with that....
Unless you take out your energy on my bladder.
That I am not the biggest fan of.
Who knew pregnancy literally turned you back into a baby.
I mean I whine because of the discomfort(only to papa, usually)
And I take overly frequent bathroom trips
I am much more picky due to food aversions
I burp and belch with no qualms at all.
My nose runs all over the place
I've pretty much turned into a giant kid here.
No one told me this stuff.
And so as weird as it may be to write about it
I do it because NO ONE TOLD ME THIS STUFF!
Who knew I'd be sick and whiney all the time.
And cravings...I don't really have them
I just crave food.
All the time. 
And usually I succumb to the cravings.
You'd think I'd have ballooned up by now.
Surprisingly not, but you still surprise me with a weekly vomit
So maybe that is the reason.
My belly is getting big.
Again you'd think I had put on more than 5lbs at this point.
But that....I will NOT complain about.
Dr. said you are doing well. 
Your Ultrasound came back GREAT!
You are pretty much perfect. 
Growth on target.
Healthy heart.
And really strong legs and arms, which you use to jab me.
And as of yesterday Papa!
I'm so glad he finally got to feel you.
So I guess I shouldn't complain when you send me running out of a meeting for the bathroom.
Because it all just means I get a wonderful you at the end of this.
My healthy baby boy.
Grow Strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment