Thursday, May 29, 2014

Little....Baby Fever

Hey there baby boy,
Perhaps my definition of baby fever is a little..off
but I think I have baby fever.
No I am not thinking about of more babies.
Not right now anyway.
But I increasing in impatience in my wait to meet you.
I know that mommyhood is not all cuddles
and it's a lot of hard work
but I just can't wait to get started. 
And see who you become.
And well I'm pretty darn excited for the snuggles too.
Mom has 2 days left of work
And today some of her coworkers got you a gift.
A cutie blanket toy
Some itsy bitsy socks
and diapers :)
I feel like I get spoiled with all the gifts for you.
I can't wait to know where we will live when you get here.
Then I can start really making plans for you.
Grow strong baby.
And don't let my impatience sway you to arrive too soon.
We'll meet you soon.
Much love,
Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment