Monday, September 10, 2012

Cry out to the One who Saves

Father,
I need you desperately. More than I can even fathom, I am in need of you.
My sin drowns me. With stones I bound to my feet I can not come up for air.
Confusion clouds my mind, covers my eyes in mist.
I cry to you and you hear my voice yet run not to my aid.
For years my torment sprouts like weeds. Small and unnoticed till they choke the life from my throat.
You are the giver of life, the possessor of my purpose. Pour out on me.
Give the weeds no ground to cling to and Satan no place to build a house.
Rip the bandages I use to mend, give me flesh a new.
Oh my God lead me into the battle victoriously.
For you claim all victory, glory, and honor over your creation and created.

You are my comfort and my strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment