Thursday, June 20, 2013

God is ALWAYS good

I have to keep reminding myself of that. God is ALWAYS good. My life is a bundle of loose ends right now. The future is bright but completely unknown at the moment. Everything is hinged upon my finding a job. That determines that date for the wedding, where I will be living, and where my ministry will be. The job I want isn't available until October, and I'm honestly not sure that I can wait for that(also it hasn't been offered to me haha). Loans will come a calling soon. There is so much stress when it comes to finances in my life. God has never let me down, yet in the circumstances I find myself doubting his goodness. I was reminded of the verse from Isaiah 55:9 "For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

The passage ends by the encouragement of the joy that we can have when in Christ. No matter the circumstance, He is good and I will have joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment