Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A work in progress....more like just some random thoughts.

God only knows why we didn’t work out
God only knows why I had those doubts
But he’s here to stay, he remains the same
But as for me and my heart, it’s forever changed.
My actions now reflect my love for the Lord
As I seek him out daily by reading his word
He is all sufficient, his grace meets my needs
He shows me his mercy when I’m on my knees.
Through prayer and reflection I learn more each day
And little by little he shows me the way
So thanks for the lessons you taught me those years
For showing compassion, and drying my tears
But my God is sovereign, he has his own plan
And I choose to follow the one true “I AM”
Despite the uncertainties and questions I have
I will not abandon my heavenly dad.
For he sent his son to pay for my sins
So in this short life, may my words praise him.

No comments:

Post a Comment